A few years ago I found a great wreath on sale after Christmas. However, when it was on our door you couldn’t really see the pinecones and it ended up looking fairly plain. Luckily, it was an easy fix. Just a few plastic ornaments and zip ties and oh what a difference!
I found a big bucket of plastic ornaments at Tai Pan Trading, and they worked out just right for this project. In fact, I was really lucky that they were plastic, because about half way through the holiday season our Command Strip gave way and the wreath came crashing down to our porch. Nothing was broken though (hurray for plastic)!
Next year I would like to add a bit more to it, maybe a bow, but just adding these simple ornaments has made such a big difference.