I was given a Moxie of my very own in exchange for this review.
Listening to music in the shower has always been a little tricky. Well, this new shower head from Kohler totally fixes that problem by putting the speaker in the shower head! This is one awesome shower head friends! The middle part pulls out for recharging (it is magnetic). Here is the middle section with the speaker, it also comes with a USB cord for easy charging.
The speaker easily pairs with a Bluetooth device like your iPhone and has quite a nice range too. We leave our phone in the bedroom while we listen to tunes in the shower (even with the door closed)! Here is a photo from the website showing what it looks like in use.
It’s a very nice looking shower head. Also, super easy to install too, just a bit of plumbers tape and a wrench and you are good to go.
- Easy to pair with a BlueTooth device.
- Easy to install.
- Simple charging via USB cord that is included in the box.
- Looks great.
- Sound is quiet nice considering the size of the speaker.
- It has serious a cool factor.
- Only one shower setting, set shower head. We worked around this by buying a dual shower head and replacing the stationary head with the Moxie.
- No volume control on the actual shower speaker, so be sure to set your volume to the highest level before getting in the shower.
Overall though, this is truly an elegant solution to the problem of listening to music while showering. We have really enjoyed it so far and have recommended it to friends. Buy your own Moxie shower head here.